· Nice width: 108 waist.
· Double rocker: immediate pivot.
· Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
· Slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius) : more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
· Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float. Stiff and consistent flex: a very stable ski
· Skiers Choice - Powder Magazine
· Editors Choice - Freeskier Recommended - Realskiers.com
· Ski of the Year - Fall Line Magazine
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $769.95
Special Price $519.00
The evolution of the key model is a delicate task. We wanted to make the atris more stable at high speed without altering its great handling and playfulness. Our team was successful with this by intervening on three variables: extension of the radius, a softening of the flex and a more progressive heel rise. So, the atris has become more easily handled at speed without altering its ease of handling. the new atris gallantly opens the doors of a great ski.