· BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lightweight Re:Flex
· HI-BACK: 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Canted Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Kickback Hammock and MicroFLAD
· STRAPS: Hammockstrap with Flex Slider and Super Grip Capstrap
· BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
· CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
· Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
· Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $349.95
Special Price $297.46
Supercharged suspension and ultimate comfort in a binding that redefines high-performance.
Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with strength and power that meets the demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.